POLKA DOTS

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tiny Dancer

I'm not a dancer. I never have been. I can't imagine myself the mom of a dancer, but it's just too early to know what this baby girl will be into. If she wants to dance, I'll.... ughhhh.... think she's the cutest little dancer ever??? Yep! I will. And then I'd save her first little dance shoes (or soccer cleats, or whatever she wears). I saw this photo today & sent it to some friends. What a super cute idea if you have your own tiny dancer.

























*photo: marthastewart.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I first saw this on a message board. I've contacted the girl who posted it to see if it is her photo.

Melissa said...

It's from Martha Stewart. I was afraid it belong to this girl on a message board.
http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/family-history-in-the-making-darcys-frames-and-scrapboxes#slide_58

Kevin, Brittany, Cailey, and Reece said...

I saw these photo boxes on martha stewart.com. I love them, they are such a neat idea.