POLKA DOTS

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father's Day's Coming- Whatcha Got?

This year I took some funny/cute photos of the boys to make a special little gift for Wes. I'm not sure what we're getting him to go with it. He wanted a specific new golf club, which would have been easy. Too bad a client just gave him one. Ugh! Each year I try to make something cute from the boys to go with his gift. I can't wait to show you this year's gift, but here's my favorite from two years ago.
The boys footprints with a cute little poem, ready for a frame.

























Look how little the boys were in 2009!


My other favorite is for the golfer dad. I made these for Wes + both grandpas. We're updating these with recent photos of the boys.


















Three kids makes dad's day crafts even better. I have a few cute ideas up my sleeve for next year once baby girl enters the world.

What are your favorites?





2 comments:

The Lunch Box Chronicles said...

We are going with a new Flip just in time for soccer season. We are also making a photo book and Taner is going going to make a something ceramic i think. I need more ideas, because Emre's birthday is only weeks after!

Allison @ All for the Boys said...

Those ball markers are WAY too cute! I think we're doing a golf club and an "About my Dad" paper and picture.