1 day ago
Thursday, June 9, 2011
A New Blog, A New Perspective, a New Inspiration
I think I've mentioned before that Mom and Wife is one of my very favorite blogs to follow. If you haven't checked it out, you're missing out. Yesterday, just as I was having one of those how-the-hell-will-we-deal-with-three-kids-age-four-and-under?- kinda days, I checked in on Mom and Wife & found the guest post from Brit, author of Living With Three Boys. Her story is amazing! What a generous family! Her guest post & adoption story led me to click on her blog, a treasure itself. I woke up this morning thinking if this woman can handle all that's thrown at her and raise 3 happy little boys, surely I can happily manage much less, hoping for the same: 3 happy, healthy little ones. Thanks, Lindsey & Brit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks for sharing the blogs! true inspiration!
Post a Comment