1. Scraper Beater Blade for KitchenAid Mixer. This thing is awesome. You'll never stop the mixer to scrape the sides of the bowl again!
2. Aqueduck Bathroom Facet Extender- I think I've posted this one before, but now that Carson is potty trained & washing his own hands, it's won me over again.

3. Drop Stop - Never search under your car seats again! My friend, Ashley sent this to me & I ordered right away. Brilliant, I tell ya! Best $20 I've spent in a long time.
4. My Janine King Designs laptop bag. I found this on Esty. I bought mine in May 2010 & since she's been featured on Martha Stewart. I get so many compliments on my bag, and now that I've used it for over a year I can tell you without a doubt how great it is. It has held up perfectly. I've machine washed it a few times, although I don't know if I'm supposed to. It holds my Macbook + a planner, lesson plan book & my charger. Love it! She has tons of designs. I have this one:
5. Uncommon iPhone Case $35 - I don't have an iPhone (I know, I know... ) but when I finally upgrade my phone I will be sure to buy one of these super cute personalized cases for it. Maybe once all three kids are here I can get a cute photo of them. Then I'll have the perfect excuse to get new phone- for a cute case! You can even buy someone you love an Uncommon gift card. How fun is that?
6. Read to Me Shirt- a Baby Girl Must-Have
7. Minky Name Blocks- My new favorite baby gift. I just love how these are big, super soft & babies can play with them. Mary is an awesome Etsy vendor. She was so great to work with & made these blocks to match our baby's bedding. I posted Kylie's here, but I also have this cool photo taken by my friend, Erin.
8. Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac & Cheese - Oh, my Heavens!!! I'm not a regular Mac & Cheese fan, but give me a good homestyle one made from a few cheeses & I'm in. I spent my first trimester searching for the perfect recipe. The really good ones were a pain in the ass. Finally I tried Kraft's Homestyle & added a bit. I added some bleu cheese crumbles & bacon bits, and it was AMAZING!!! So good & pretty dang easy. * Be sure to follow the directions on the very bottom & bake it.








2 comments:
Thanks! I just ordered the beater blade! I had no idea that existed. Next I'm looking at the laptop bag.
I'm over from Ashley's blog and Yes! That faucet extender must be mine! What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment