POLKA DOTS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Expecting Kylie!!!

We can't believe in just a few short weeks we will be welcoming a sweet baby girl into our family. Our dear friend, Erin, took some maternity photos for us last week. Erin's work is always awesome, but this time she just blew me away.  She captured the boys & their silliness so perfectly! I adore the ones she captured of me with my boys- probably the last I will take with just the boys, or at least the last of a mommy to just boys, and they are a true treasure. I can't wait to post more than you'll see on her blog, but in the meantime check us out by clicking HERE.

Here's one of my very favorites:
(Photo by Erin Tukua Photography)

You can see a couple more of Erin's photos from that day on the Flawless Faces blog.

No comments: