POLKA DOTS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Heart Project 365 (or whatever you're calling it)

I can't believe how much joy I am getting from seeing all of your Project 365 photos. It's like getting a photo Christmas card every day. I now have so many family members and friends doing this project, and I love checking your blogs each day to see what you've posted. Keeping up with your kiddos on a daily basis, even if just through one photo, is such a treat! If you haven't seen my updated blogroll to the right, take a peak. There are tons of new 365 blogs. Enjoy my friends; I sure am!

5 comments:

JenneCook said...

I am enjoying looking at yours too! Let's hope we can all keep up with it!!

Kevin, Brittany, Cailey, and Reece said...

I am loving it too!

Alison said...

Its definitely a lot more fun when others are doing it! Loving yours, too!

Vinnie said...

I am loving it too! It's so fun!

AmmyMarie said...

Thanks for getting me hooked! It's super fun!