POLKA DOTS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Frame a Day

Here it is: my 1st resolution for 2011. I'm starting my own One Frame a Day. I am a huge Erin Cobb fan. I love her work, I love her blogS, and she is definitely one of my photographer idols. I've been following her blogs for years. I even had a dream once that I called her and asked her to be my friend & mentor. WEIRD, but a cool dream!   I got such a kick out of realizing a few years ago that my brother-in-law's sister is her friend, in real life not just an "internet friend". Anyway, Erin does One Frame a Day & creates the most awesome coffee table books for her family. You know I have my own photo obsession, so I am all about this. Seeing the priceless treasures she'll pass on to her kids inspired me to jump on board.

I'm sure I'll forget some days and get behind in posting them, but I always have at least one photo a day, so I know I can do this. I'm hoping to improve my photography skills at the same time (Resolution #2). I'm so excited! You should try it.

DAY 1

No comments: