POLKA DOTS

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thanks a Bunch "for keeping us safe"































I just donated to THANKS-A-BUNCH "for keeping us safe". For only $10 you, too, can supply a soldier with a $50 gift card to a favorite restaurant. How cool is that? 


from the T-A-B website:

A tax deductible contribution of only $10.00 provides an  America's Hero with a Thanks-A-Bunch™ (TAB) card that can be redeemed for $50.00 at any one of more than 18,000 participating restaurants nationwide. That's five times the value of your contribution.
How you give the card:
  • We'll send the card(s) directly to you to present the card yourself with your own personal expression of "thanks" or,
  • You can request one of our non-profit military alliance partners to present the card on your behalf.
And, because each card is uniquely numbered our America's Hero receiving your card can contact you with their own words of "thanks" to you and your family via our website. This is how we close our "thank you" loop between you and America's Heroes.

To contribute, click HERE.

1 comment:

The Dog Is My Favorite said...

I think I'm going to steal this for my blog!