POLKA DOTS

Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer Fun List

Last year I made a Summer Fun List. The idea origionally came from Meg at Whatever, but I found it from the crafty gals at eighteen25. Earlier this week my sister wrote her list which reminded me to dig out my frame and make this year's Summer Fun List. Last year we did all the fun things on our list except one: sleep in a tent. This year I let Garrett help me make the list. He came up with some really fun ideas. We stopped a few short so his daddy could add to it when he got home. I couldn't find the link from eighteen25 when I was looking for it the other day, so I had to wing the crafty part from memory. I should have used much lighter scrapbook papers, but ours is still cute. This year I got a new frame ($7 for two at Michaels) and decided to write directly on the frame with a whiteboard pen. This way I will be able to change the title & use it for other lists, countdowns, etc.



1 comment:

The Dog Is My Favorite said...

Love this idea. Looks like a lot of energy at this very moment but I may steal it!