POLKA DOTS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Calling All Mommas That Love to Take Pics of Their Kiddos!

I just have to share my excitement! You won't want to miss this! You'll want to be a part of this from the very beginning! It's Shuttermomma.com. It's a website dedicated to mommas (and dads) that want to learn how to take better photos of their own kiddos, and it's going to be awesome! My friend, Erin, the talented gal that takes awesome photos of my boys & our little family, has teamed up with another local photographer to bring us tons of tips. It's for parents, not professional photographers. I love that! It's going to start at the basics- right up my alley. I'm so super excited! I'm excited for Erin, but to be honest I'm more excited for me. I need this! 
=)
 You gotta check it out!
www.shuttermomma.com 

I'll see ya over there! 

2 comments:

Kevin, Brittany, Cailey, and Reece said...

I saw this this morning and am so excited!!! I cannot wait to learn how to take better pictures of the girls!

The Lunch Box Chronicles said...

Wow, I think it's time for me to get my camera fixed! Very cool!